Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A Little B-ball

Ha ha ha....this is how desperate I'm getting. I have NO time to get to the pool. It's too cold to bike, well, okay, probably not, but I HATE being cold! And I'm seriously craving movement!

So today, I headed to the school gym after classes ended. It was great. I got invited to join a basketball game. Damn, I haven't played baskeball like that since junior high school. But let me clarify...I was playing with 4th & 5th grade boys. And they were amazing! The star on the court had his arm in a cast and was still making every shot and dribbling, passing, blocking, guarding, etc. like he was playing in the final four. I fell once and bruised my knee, almost sprained my ankle and got hit in the head with a ball and my glasses went flying (no damage). Ha ha ha...I'm getting old! But I did make a few good shots. And hopefully gained a bit of respect with those boys. They're a tough crowd. I think I'll be back next week!

40 minutes of cardio!! Great!!

No comments: