Saturday, October 07, 2006

2750m

Warm-up
700s/500k/800p

Set
10x50 brst 1:10

Cool Down
200s 50scull

Total: 2750m 1hr.

Linea and I went to the pool TOGETHER tonight! Amazing! You'd think that neighbors could coordinate swimming together more often. But I can't remember the last time we went together. It was my first swim in a week. Pathetic, but with my schedule lately, it's so hard to get there. After a long day sitting on my butt in front of my computer in my p.j.'s it was good to get out of the house and into the pool. If for no other reason than I needed a shower! I did a nice long warm-up. And then focused on breaststroke. I think that's what I'm swimming in two weeks at the meet. Yikes! I'm not ready for this meet. Oh well. It's good experience! Or something like that!

1 comment:

Linea said...

Thanks for getting my butt out of the apartment today! I needed it as well.

Felt good to be in the water again, but I'm not sure I'm ready for anything over 2000m yet. Hopefully I can do the November meet though.