Sunday, January 07, 2007

Mt. Hood


January 1st, 2007

Angela, Evie, and Katherine drove up to Mt. Hood on New Year's Day to go snowboarding. We opted to go to Ski Bowl, a much cheaper option on the mountain. Unfortunately it is one of the lower elevation snow parks and it was pretty warm and we got some rain. But we heard rumors that Timberline was getting rain too....ha ha ha, fools!! They paid more and still got rained on!


Evie, Angela and I rented boards but Katherine opted for skis. After attempting to give a few lessons on the bunny hill, Katherine and I took off for the real lifts. But after our first run Angela and Evie were ready to try the ski lift too! They were awesome for first timers!! I was so impressed. We did two runs for their one run, but I consider that to be REALLY good for your first day up. I wasn't that good! Nice work ladies!!!


I felt the muscle ache the next few days! Felt great!

No comments: