Sunday, July 23, 2006

2300m

Warm-up:
700s/500p/200k/100s

Set
6x100 25 fly/50brst/25fr 2:15

Cool Down
200s

Total: 2300 1 hr. 10 min.

It's been awhile since my last swim. And last night was a late night out. I got to bed at 5am. So I was a bit sluggish and exhausted, but the water felt great. I was in no mood to socialize (not unusual when I'm at the pool), but that doesn't seem to stop others from trying. Today I met a Peruvian and a Brazilian. We had to communicate in Japanese. Their Japanese is of course amazing. They wanted my cell phone information to get together sometime...but the pool isn't a convienent place to exchange that information. And when I saw them outside they didn't say anything about it, plus the Peruvian was with his wife. Hmm?

I'm off for vacation tomorrow right after school. We have a day of rafting planned and hopefully will find time for some hiking and biking!! More on that to come!

1 comment:

Joe said...

> the Peruvian was with his wife

Ya and I'm sure his intentions were strictly honorable... ;-)