Monday, February 05, 2007

KMSC 1075m

Warm-up
75m

Sets
14x50 brst drill
4x25 start sprints

Cool Down
200m

Total: 1075m 1hr.10min.

I almost didn't go tonight. I'm tired and have a cold. So I left it up to the fairies (fortune cards). I randomly selected "body movement"--shit! I jumped in the car and got to the pool right before the workout started, about 30 minutes later than I normally get there. Hence the really short warm-up. But tonight was also breaststroke drill night--my fav!! Eek, tonight everyone was calling me "number 1." The coach realized I was going to fast on one of the drill sets so instead of using the board the real way, she had me hold it vertical in the water for resistence. It was a bit harder, but didn't really slow me down. Yeah for breaststroke!! I love it!

Anyway, no crazy comments from the older men tonight. BUT in the pool, I got "beautiful" in reference to my swim from one of my favorite ladies...no biggie until in the locker room she looked me up and down and said "steki" or great. I looked at her funny because there was nothing steki about what I was wearing--old cords and an old sweater. She responded with, "nice body." What?? Where did that come from?? She cracks me up. She's kinda cute too!! :)

1 comment:

Joe said...

Yikes, you sure get some funny comments there. Maybe it's a language thing or a cultural thing.