Sunday, January 13, 2008

1150m

Thursday and Friday's schedule prevented me from getting to the pool for lap swim between 12-2. But I got up dragged myself out of bed and walked 30 min in the cold and light drizzle to get in a few laps this morning. I was sore for about 2-3 days after my 500m on Wednesday--eeps! So, I'm taking it slow and stretching it out, warming up the muscles and not doing any too strenuous.

I bumped myself up to the fast lane again after 50m in the medium lane. Exciting news--there were three beefy ladies actually swimming in the fast lane! And they were considerate and knew passing rules! It was refreshing after the Japanese model--push off the lane just as a swimmer is coming into the wall! I think there are some serious swimmers, triatheletes, and club swimmers here despite the delapitaded looking facilities.

3x300 s/k/p
100brst
100s
50scull

Total: 1150m 30 min.

No comments: