Friday, January 25, 2008

1600m

500s
400p
200k fr/brst alt
200brst
100k fly
100k brst
100s

Total: 1600m 45min

Three days in a row--I'm on a roll! Yahoo! I'm on campus late tonight and tried the evening swim. Much better than the lunch swim. There are a few more serious swimmers, one guy was lapping us all and even did a few 25m sprints. But I think he was swimming in boxer shorts! Ha ha ha! With so many people in the lane, I find I swim faster and harder. I rest a lot less because there are so many people waiting around at the wall....no need for akwardness and I don't feel like being social. I still can barely understand what anyone says around these parts! English-English feels more foreign than Japanese or Tamil! It does feel good to be back in the water again. Although I doubt I'm going to be doing any sets like I was doing in Japan. The lap lane set-up just isn't conducive to swimming on the clock. This is going to be about endurance swimming--long and fast!

No comments: