Friday, February 08, 2008

1100m

500s
500p
50k
50s

Total: 1100 23min

I KNOW!!! Lame!! But I was rushing to get to the bus. Not sure if I did the math correct, but I think I worked out that 1100m in 23min is the equivalent of doing 22x50s on the 1:02. Not exactly race pace! But that includes pulling, stopping at the wall for slow swimmers, doing a little breast stroke in a traffic jam and short breaks in-between. Hmm? I'll have to start paying more attention to that. See if I can't pick up the pace. Although I don't feel like I'm taking it easy. In fact, I feel like I'm pushing myself a lot. My heart is usually racing and I often feel very short of breath--lapsing into breathing every 1-2 at the walls instead of maintaining my every 3 pattern. And this is day 4 this week. I'm going tomorrow...make it 5!! Yahoo!!

No comments: