Thursday, February 07, 2008

1500m

500s
500p
200k
200s (25brst/25bk)
100s

Total: 1500 40min

Long day today and I went swimming at the end--not much energy or motivation, but got in anyway. Nothing much to report minus a run-in a the wall in my last 100m. The swimmer in front of me pulled into the wall on the left side, she didn't attempt to even move to the middle as if she was turning and continuing. So I moved to the middle to pass her and as she turned to push off she ran into me. I apologized and said I thought she was stopping. Not sure if she was pissed or not. I kept going after my quick apology. Awareness of what's happening around you is central in lap swimming. People need to be on constant look-out for other people. It doesn't seem to be an innate skill.

1 comment:

Joe said...

Hey I reenabled the link to your swimming blog. I didn't realize you were posting to it again. :-)