Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Cleaning Time

Packed up and ready to go home, I noticed all the teachers had just changed into their 'sports wear'. I asked the English teacher that sits next to me what everyone was doing today. She said the school was going to go volunteer cleaning the underground walkway/subway that allow students to cross the busy streets and avoid all the traffic. Ehh...nobody told me. But it was after 4:15 and I only had work clothes so I said 'next time ne' and walked out the door. But it just so happened that I met up with students and a few teachers as they were walking to the cleaning site. And it was my favorite teacher...my crush! So, how could I not help!?! I rolled up my pants, threw down my bike and bag and grabbed an extra broom. Thirty minutes later everyone was sweating and exhausted! But it was fun, I miss doing labor activities. Not exactly a workout, but since the pool was closed....this is about all I'm gonna get in today!

No comments: