Thursday, June 21, 2007

A Rainy Run

I felt drugged when I got home from school today--so tired I could barely stand up straight. I had to lay down for 10 minutes before I went to go tutor. And then I was planning to go to the pool, but was still exhausted so I came back home and laid down for about 45 minutes. I popped up and decided to eat dinner but still felt so drugged so I decided to go for a walk/run. Strange, I know, but I just felt like I needed to get my blood moving. I walked about 10 minutes, ran about 10 minutes and then walked another 5 minutes. It felt good to be out and moving, but still exhausted. Although I feel better now.

It wasn't raining when I left the house, but by the time I got home it was pouring. It was nice to be out in the rain.

Not sure if I'll have to run in the relay marathon on July 6th, but it's a possibility. So I should get a few more runs in before that.

1 comment:

Joe said...

If you keep up this running, you may have to change the name of your blog. Ducks don't run, not even MAD ducks!