Sunday, April 20, 2008

1400m

700s
400p
100k
200s

Total: 1400m 25min
Price per swim: $5.92

Saturday mornings at the pool are great! I had the lane to myself almost the entire time. But I didn't have much time so I made it quick. It is also hard to feel very motivated to swim in such a crappy pool with swimmers who don't inspire you. If everyone else is doing hard sets, swimming on intervals, etc. it is much easier to feel motivated and inspired to do it yourself. But this is a total leisure pool and the fact that I do flip turns and swim for more than a 50 is a shock to most people. Only about 10 days left in Birmingham before I go home. I'll need to check out the membership rates of the pool across the street from my parent's house. If I remember correctly it is much too hot for lap swimming! But I'll have to try it at least once. I need to do something physical when I get back to the great U S of A!

No comments: