Tuesday, April 15, 2008

2400m

500s
500p
200k fr
200k brst
6x100 IM (fly drill)
200p
100k
100s

Total: 2400m 55min

I got up and went directly to the pool this morning. With the bus and stopping to get groceries, it still turns into an entire morning out, but it was well worth it. There was almost nobody in the pool and the sun was shining! And I got my first compliment from an older man who I was sharing the lane with. He said he was trying to get tips from me everytime I lapped him and asked if I swam competitively because I swim so well. Cute! But after spending so long in the pool today, my chlorine allergies are in full swing...can't stop the sneezing!

2 comments:

Joe said...

Chlorine irritates me too, especially after a lot of backstroke. The morning after a backstroke practice, I sometimes have to take a decongestant and/or a nasal spray. How do you cope?

Kirsten said...

Ha ha ha...think we've had this conversation before! Could have been the backstroke in my IMs and just the longer swim. How do I cope....I suffer through it! Usually sleep it off and by the next day it is better! Blah!