Friday, November 17, 2006

2300m

Warm-up
500s/500p/200k

Set
200IM k (no brd)
200IM p
200IM drill
200IM s
100k

Cool Down
200

Total: 2300 1 hr.

Today began the 3 suit drag! All my suits are falling apart, so just gotta put more on. I'm gonna have to retire my team suits from college soon, although I really don't want to! They're at least 6 years old now. I have no idea how they've lasted so long, except that I didn't swim much between college and coming to Japan! Needless to say, I felt a bit weighted down. It was just a leisurely swim today. Just a little warm-up before the community meet on Sunday! I wonder what I should swim?

Oh...my awards from the LC Master's meet were on the white board at the pool waiting for me. There was a sign pointing to them and my name is on the awards, but it's all in Japanese, so it was good the KMSC coach was in the lobby when I walked in, or I probably would have walked right by them (and looked like an idiot).

The hip felt better tonight. I think I'll try seeing a chiropractor when I'm home next month. Maybe it's something a few adjustments can fix. If not, I'm slightly worried it might be another case of Avascular Necrosis, which I was diagnosed with in my right foot in 8th grade! I'm praying it's not that!!!

1 comment:

Damien said...

Congratulations on your recent swim meet.. your times looked impressive.
Also hope that your hip gets better. Good luck at your next meet on Sunday!