Saturday, April 28, 2007

2400m

700s
200brst
100bk
100fly drill
200k brst
200k fr
~400 lunges in the walking lane
200p
100s

Total: 2400m (including the walking) 1hr.

San Tache and I headed to the pool today. Originally, I was hoping to bike and go for a little mini-jog/run, but the weather is nasty and I woke up with a sore throat. So we just did the pool. I was feeling a bit tingly in my limbs and short of breath. We tried the walking lane today. I've never done it before. Not sure it is very effective, but let's see if I can feel the lunges tomorrow. I hope so!!

I have the next week OFF!!! My goal is to get to the pool a lot and hopefully by bike!! The next meet is just over a month away. And I signed up for a relay marathon in two weeks...i'm nutz!!

2 comments:

Joe said...

> 400 lunges in the walking lane

Do you mean "water running" with a water running belt on your waist?

Kirsten said...

nope...just walking back and forth. they put platforms in he lanes so it's not so deep. and people walk or do lunges...but no weights involved. i didn't feel a damn thing the next day. maybe when i'm old with arthritis, but i think i'll stick to the swimming lanes