Monday, April 02, 2007

KMSC ~1500m

500s
200k
300p
200s
200s
3x30sec cord swim (on video)

Total: ~1500m 90min.

Small group tonight, apparently they are all scared of the video camera. It was set up differently than the last time. We wore a cord and there were two cameras, one recording from above, and one underwater. We did free, breast and fly for 30 sec. each. Free and breast were fine. But by the time I got to fly I was exhausted I ended up swimming backwards and then just gave up! Everyone was laughing...good times! No idea if I'll ever see the video...I never saw the last one! Hmm?

3 comments:

Joe said...

Wow, you guys are high tech!

Kirsten said...

it's Japan! actually, it was just someone's home video camera in a plastic waterproof case. he sat underwater with a snorkle to record. not that high tech! very makeshift!

Joe said...

That's Japanese ingenuity for you!