Monday, May 29, 2006

2700m

Warm-up:
1000s/500p/200k

KMSC Set:
4x4x25 IM order
4 turns
7x50 double turns starting from the middle, fast from the flags (IM turns & stroke-stroke)

Cool Down:
200

Total: 2700m 1hr. 35min.

The coach wasn't here tonight. So the 2nd in command told the fast lane to swim 25's kirei, or beautiful! On Saturday they are bringing in a video camera, so we were supposed to practice for the camera! Then we did turns. I initiated the double turns. I'm not sure the others appreciated it, but I enjoyed!

The team is taking a weekend trip to Himi this weekend after the video inservice. Just for fun and drinking. I opted out. I have to study. And I'm not sure I want to get drunk with them if I'm the only gaijin. It could be dangerous.

2 comments:

Linea said...

gomen ne! wish i could be there with you on mondays!

Damien said...

When they ask you to swim beautiful.. I wonder if they have a double meaning for that...