Saturday, May 20, 2006

3000m

Warm-up
1000s/300k

Sets
5x100 IM :20 rest
10x50p :55
16x25s 100IM order :30-40
100k

Cool Down
200s

Total: 3000m 1hr. 15min

Except for the guy that jumped in the lane with me and started kicking as I was coming into a turn....it was a great swim! I'm pretty sure he hates me and I don't really like him either. We've shared a lane before and he always leaves the wall just as I'm coming into a turn. And then he won't let me pass him. And if I'm behind him, he won't move over when he turns, so he turns into me. We almost had a serious run in today. And if either of us are at the wall when the other comes in for a turn, we both do an extra big splash....as if to say, "fuck off, this is my lane." But just to keep it civil, I greeted him as I was getting out of the pool. And he got a huge grin and returned the greeting. So maybe we can be friends. But I'd prefer not to swim with him again.

2 comments:

Joe said...

Hey you're starting to do some serious mileage!

Kirsten said...

I'd like to do more....if i had the time! My ideal workout would be 4-5000m! Soon!