Monday, August 28, 2006

1700m

1000s
200k
400p
100s

Total: 1700m 45min.

After Fuji, I needed to stretch! I'm stiff and sore. And in no shape for a real workout of any kind. Plus I had the day off today, so I went in early to avoid the crowds. I got a lane to myself and swam nice and slow for about 45 minutes. Kicking was painful. Pushing off the walls was painful. Moving my legs at all hurt. But felt good to get things loosened up and moving again. Now I need to get back into a routine. The next big swim meet is in 2 months!!

2 comments:

Joe said...

Swim meet season is rapidly approaching for me too. My first meet is November 19. I'm so looking forward to it. Having a swim meet on the horizon sure makes it easier to get motivated for practice.

Linea said...

2 months?

really?

where?

when?

I did a 100IM in 1:35 yesterday!!
Bring it on.