Saturday, August 05, 2006

30 km

It's saturday morning, I couldn't sleep past 6am-damn! So after discovering my 2nd fridge (for baking purposes) was leaking, I started the de-thaw process and woke up enough to go for a bike ride. It's gonna be 34C today--earlier the better!! I rode up along the river towards the red bridge. Just before the bridge I met up with two other bikers, much more pro looking than my yoga pants and uniqlo quick dry shirt. But they slowed way down so I had to pass them, just in time for a massive hill. I didn't want to turn back and I didn't want to stop....so I pedaled ahead and it kicked my ass. But I made it up and never saw them again. I rode back on the other side of the river. And back along Route 8. I feel so good after morning exercise...but convincing myself to actually do it when I'm still sleepy is next to impossible!

Total: 30 km 90min

No comments: