Saturday, August 12, 2006

21km + 1500m

1o.5 k bike
1500s
10.5k bike

One last workout before I sit on my ass for a week in Hiroshima! I waited until it cooled down a bit after 5pm. But that meant that I had limited daylight. So as soon as I got to the pool, I got in and swam 1500 without stopping. My heart rate was already up a bit, so it was easy to just get in and go. I didn't feel nearly as sluggish as yesterday! I would have liked to do a bit more, but the sun was going down. And on my way to the pool I lost my water bottle....so I had to retrace my path on the way back. Found it!

Total: 21k bike & 1500s 2 hours door to door

2 comments:

Joe said...

Wow, that's some serious cross training, Bo Jackson!

On a more serious note, have you been to Hiroshima before? I'm curious to know what sort of emotional feelings one has upon visiting Hiroshima for the first time. I can only imagine what it would be like.

Linea said...

nice work chicky!!

that's my plan for tomorrow -today was a test run for the bike...I think she'll make it.