Saturday, April 15, 2006

~1600m

Warm-up:
500s/500p/200k

Sets:
200 IM drill
10 turns

Cool Down:
200s

Total: ~1600m 1hr.

Linea and I headed to the pool early to beat the crowds. I managed to swim a leisurely warm-up, do some drills and we practiced turns!! Yeah! I need to keep my tighter. My brst-free doesn't feel fast. My brst turns feel pretty good though. But that's what I did in college. But in a different pool, you never know what to expect. A turn in one pool can be so different in another pool. If the height or texture of the wall is different it throws me off. Also, if the pool is deep vs. shallow---it's like swimming a totally different race! The water feels different. I've ONLY trained in a shallow pool. And I think tomorrow we might be swimming in a deep pool. I'm still stuffed up and full of mucus! Yuck!

Tomorrow is going to be an adventure!

No comments: