Saturday, April 15, 2006

College Times

My college coach, the best coach ever, sent me my times from my senior year in college! Tomorrow I'm swimming the 100IM, 100Brst and 25fr (medley relay). In college I only swam in yards, so the times will be different in that respect. Oh, and I only swam the IM once and that was at the start of the season just to have a time! And I haven't really been training! But, here are my college times as a little incentive/reference point for tomorrow! Yikes!

1999-2000

100Y Brst 1:20.03-1:26.08
100Y IM 1:21
50Y Free 28:83-29:92

Yikes!! I don't think I'll be anywhere close to those times. That was my best season!!

Gambattemasu!

2 comments:

Linea said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR MEDALS SISTA K!!

YOU ROCKED!!!

THANKS FOR BEING MY PILLAR OF STRENGTH YESTERDAY, I COULDN'T HAVE MADE IT THROUGH THE DAY WITHOUT YOU!!

ONLY 6 MORE MONTHS UNTIL THE NEXT MEET. LET'S GET CRACKIN', NE?!?

Joe said...

Nice times!