Thursday, May 03, 2007

20km + 1050m

A beautiful sunny day....so San Tache and I got on our bikes and rode to the pool. Yippee!!

10km
500s
100brst
100bk
4x25fly
200p
50s
10km

Total: 20km bike & 1050m swim in 2 hours

It felt great to get in a double workout, even if the swim wasn't very long! And it was a beautiful day for a ride, although a little windy! I'm feeling the attempt at running in my legs today! If the weather holds out...maybe I'll attempt all three tomorrow! Maybe!

I got a comment on my 4 suits today from a masters swimmer. He leaned over from another lane and asked, "Are you wearing 2 suits?" I said "No, four!" He looked shocked and asked why. I said it was for training and it made swimming more difficult. And then we started talking about the upcoming meet in June!

No comments: