Thursday, May 31, 2007

2000m

700s
400p
300k
3x100 IM
100scull
200s

Total: 2000m 1hr.

Made it to the pool between school and a private lesson. It's not much fun to swim with a stuffed up nose and a sore throat. I think the guy in the lane next to me was laughing cause I had snot hanging from my nose while swimming breaststroke. The pool's chemicals must be off with all the snot I keep blowing into the pool. It's gross, I know...but what can I do?? I'm hoping to get to the pool tomorrow and Saturday as well. At least to stretch our and keep my muscles moving before Sunday!!

2 comments:

Joe said...

I have tried swimming with nose plugs but I just can't get used to the sensation of suffocation. I have noticed that swimming backstroke seems to make a runny nose a lot worse. Maybe avoid backstroke for awhile.

Kirsten said...

ha ha ha...i avoid backstroke like the plague!!! my hayfever is bad now in addition to my pool allergy!