Sunday, May 20, 2007

3700m

1000s
400k
600p
4x3x100 IM/Brst/Free (2:30/2:15/2:15/2:05)
200k
100scull
200s

I got to the pool with no plan as usual other than to try for more than 3000m. Just getting in felt great and I was feeling strong so I stretched out my warm-up a bit longer than usual. Since I'll be swimming IM/Brst in two weeks I knew I had to do something along those lines, hence the 12x100s. I was sharing a lane but he was pretty consistent and I could pass him pretty easily within 25m. The IM to Brst transition was always tight regardless of my interval, but I made each one. All the others were fine. I was still feeling good and had a bit more time so I did a bit more kick and scull. Today was the kinda of day where I could have done even more if I'd had the time. Felt great and I felt strong! Let's hope I can maintain that for the meet in two weeks! If nothing else, swimming with only one suit vs four, should be a piece of cake!!!

1 comment:

Joe said...

Wow, 3700 meters and you still felt like you had more in you?