Monday, May 07, 2007

KMSC 1875m

500s/500p
2x4x50 IM order 75%
4x50 IM order 1/2dash 1/2 easy, stopping at the wall if needed
3x25 sprint relay starts
200s

Total: 1875m 1hr. 15min.

The schedule this month is labeled as 'speedo' month. And it isn't referring to the swim brand. So tonights workout was much faster paced than usual, but after every mini-set, everyone stared at each other and said, "Well, what do you want to do next?" I tried to stay out of it tonight. Seriously people...shouldn't someone be in charge of setting the workout before the workout? And I was told during the 50 IM order set that my butterfly kick was anything but smooth--more like uncontrollable and extremely jerky in her reenactment of it for me. Thanks, it's nice to get some honest feedback, I guess.

I finally got a video tonight. I think it's from last summer's session. Should be interesting to watch!

No comments: