Sunday, June 25, 2006

29km

I sat in my apartment working ALL day. Finally, at 5pm Linea and I dusted off our bike helmets and headed to the beach. Yesterday I was at Linea's birthday bbq at the beach from 2pm-10pm. Lots of fun, lots of food, lots of fireworks. But we left a big mess. Linea and the others did a fabulous job of cleaning, but we thought we better make sure in the light of day....oddly enough there had been a beach clean-up this morning so whatever we missed was picked up and tossed by someone!

There and back, plus a side-trip to find the Brazilian bbq party, we did 29km today in about 90 minutes.....nothing strenuous!

It was pretty cool today, and overcast.

Total: 29km 90min.

1 comment:

Damien said...

BBQ beach parties are great. What did you have there? Brazilian BBQ or Churrasco is awesome... I have fond memories of it.

Well to answer your question, I studied Japanese in university for 1 year and I did visit Japan a few years ago to visit some friends. They lived in Yamaguchi-ken at the southern end of Honshu.