Friday, June 16, 2006

Beach Cruisin'

I didn't have any classes today, I didn't ride my bike to work because I brought my computer in and I made chocolate chip cookies with some students....all in all it was a lazy chocolate day! So, after work Linea and I cruised down to the beach and up along the "boardwalk," if you can call it that. I wasn't in the mood for much, but I had to get my blood movin' and I haven't missed a day biking yet, today wasn't going to be the first. At our turn around point there was this cute little old grandpa sitting out about 15 feet from the shore in a rubber raft. He was wearing the cone hat that's so typical of rice farmers in Asia. He was so cute. We tried to get a picture with Linea's camera, but he moved out of view of the setting sun just as I went to take a picture! Zannen!

Total: 40 min. 15km

P.S. I posted the frog picture below! Check it out!!

2 comments:

Joe said...

Ewwwwwwwwww. That frog picture is gross! :-)

Kirsten said...

I KNOW!!! I have no idea how it just got stuck to the bike!